Introduction and Contents
- Present the main alternative currents on the side of the economy to have antagonistic referents to the current model.
- Introduce the principles and postulates of responsible consumption as well as landing on practical proposals for conscious and transformative consumption.
- Show other business models that inspire our projects.
- Understand the possibilities of exchange through social and local currencies and how they can favor and promote the development of our projects in the neighborhood
- In this session we suggest you start completing your project file with the work you are already doing.
- We also ask you to reflect on two aspects:
- Who are the relevant SSE actors in your neighbourhood? What role can they play in your project?
- How can we incorporate the local currency in the flow of exchanges and services that we offer from our project?