QUIZ: “How to Develop a Local Ecosystem of SSE Based on CITESS Methodology”
The quiz will be considered passed when you get at least 7/10 correct answers. Good luck!
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- SSE can collaborate to complement public action in specific areas, which can be especially appreciated in times of crisis, war or epidemics, because:
- Where does the name CitESS come from?
- What is the main aim of the CitESS methodology?
- Which of the following is NOT a service offered by the CitESS pole to local SSE entrepreneurs and initiatives?
- Some of the personal skills and attitudes setting up a CitESS may include:
- A preliminary territorial assessment for the setting up of a CitESS does NOT need to first inform on:
- It is suggested that the decision about the location, role and functioning of the CitESS should be:
- Governance risks can be prevented through strategies such as:
- A good strategy for the financial sustainability of the CitESS pole involves:
- A delicate and essential step in tackling the risks of a top-down process is: